Please bear in mind when enquiring that we can have a long waiting list.
While we take into account your preferences, we have a responsibility to match individual kittens to the most suitable homes. So, although we try our best, this means that the waiting list will not necessarily be on a first-come-first-served basis.
We very rarely export and will only take it under consideration, if the owner comes to pick up in person, and the kitten can travel “in cabin” with them. At this time due to Covid we cannot accept any enquiries from overseas.
We ask all prospective owners of an Emrys kitten lots and lots and lots of questions. So, when making an enquiry, the more you can tell us about yourself, your family and home, the better.
Things you might want to consider including would be:
- Have you had a Siamese before?
- Are you interested in a particular colour-point?
- Do you have a preference for a male or female, and if so why?
- Do you have any particular views on neutering?
- Why are you interested in a Siamese kitten? i.e. what interests you in the breed, what would you expect from a Siamese? Do you think they would expect anything from you?
- How much time would you, in particular, have to spend with your kitten/cat?
- Would you keep him/her indoors or let them outdoors… what sort of life would you envisage them having?
- If appropriate, what sort of foods do you feed your existing/previous cats? Are you interested in learning more about feline diet or would you prefer to continue with your previous routine?
- Do you have other pets or children?
- If you have children, what age are they? If they are young how would they be introduced and what sort of a relationship do you think they would have with a kitten?
- How old are you and, if appropriate, your partner?
- Do know of anything that might make it difficult for you to look after a kitten or cat yourself, both now or in the future? If so, have you thought about how you might plan for / cope with this.
PS. Don’t forget to include your address and postcode.
Getting in touch
Please remember, Emrys Siamese is our hobby…
We do get a lot of enquiries and are often busy looking after kitties, renovating the cottage, doing some gardening, and just trying to keep on top of life in general!
Of course, we love to hear from you all but, unfortunately, we can’t always reply as quickly as we would like. So, if we’re a little slow in responding, please accept our thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Emma & Adrian